Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone make a full suspension system for the R8? auto height adjustable like the ones for the MB and the Lamborghinis? Will be moving into our new property soon, but the driveway's a killer. I could barely make it with the Gallardo lifted.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
does anyone make a full suspension system for the R8? auto height adjustable like the ones for the MB and the Lamborghinis? Will be moving into our new property soon, but the driveway's a killer. I could barely make it with the Gallardo lifted.
I was constantly having migraines dealing with the same issues. We actually repaved our whole entire driveway last year. Now the headache is gone.:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
due to how the property is situated (moving to a more hilly area), repaving is out of the question according to Buildings / Planning Department at the city - GRRRRR

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks - I'll contact them to see what their ETA is.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
I scraped the under carriage of my R8 the first time out of my driveway. Now I go in and out at a severe angle.

I contacted our city and they said it is okay to change the curb design with a permit. I received bids of $1200-$1800US to remove and replace the concrete entrance to my driveway. I will have it done in the spring. My car is in storage for the winter.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was recently over at Stasis Engineering in Sonoma, CA. Not only are they putting the finishing touches on their exhaust system, they'll be releasing a suspension and possible brake upgrade soon.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello,

KW are working on the HLS system which allows cabin adjustment of the ride height so perfect if you are living somewhere where the drive has clearance issues.

For the moment if your R8 dose not have magnetic ride then the V3 coilover suspension kit is available.

Kind regards,

Ed

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Hello,

KW are working on the HLS system which allows cabin adjustment of the ride height so perfect if you are living somewhere where the drive has clearance issues.

For the moment if your R8 dose not have magnetic ride then the V3 coilover suspension kit is available.

Kind regards,

Ed
Ed

What's the projected price on the HLS system?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello,

Kind regards,

Ed
I believe the Magnetic suspension is standard for all 09s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts