Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
That looks nice! I ended up piecing mine together through eBay. ;-(. Wish I saw this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Would this work for my 17' R8? OEM part painted black?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hell of a deal compared to what other vendors are charging. nice work!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I keep trying with the idea of swapping to black or titanium finished emblems as opposed to chrome. Anyone have pics of them fitted ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
How difficult are these to get off without damage? I've seen people mention fishing line or floss to cut through the glue pads? Tempted by black or titanium finished ones with red r8 logo but convinced I'd Mark something taking them off!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
How difficult are these to get off without damage? I've seen people mention fishing line or floss to cut through the glue pads? Tempted by black or titanium finished ones with red r8 logo but convinced I'd Mark something taking them off!
Apply a little heat from a hair dryer and using dental floss they will then come off easily. If any glue is left something like WD40 or tar remover will quickly get rid of it.

·
Vendor
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What Trev450 said.

Best value for your money

Keep the orders coming. From a distance you can't tell the difference.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts