Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2012 - R8 GT #232 - Suzuka Gray
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello R8 family. My name is Gerrie Cruz from East Los Angeles. I now live in the City of Palmdale, North LA County, in Souther California. I just purchase my first R8 yesterday, November 2, 2020. I drove it proudly for about an hour in BTR, Louisiana, before i dropped it off back to the dealer so they can ship it to me in California. GT #232 /333 has a new home and owner. I will post pics once the car gets delivered in a few days.
You can also follow me on Instagram: @ r8gt.232

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Congrats! Very exciting. What are the specs. Year, Ext/int color etc. look forward to pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, Just little things Gerrie Cruz I am Nick and I am a big fan of your upgraded and modified cars, your all imported cars are very extremely impressive and i know everybody will start to like them if you take them on roads for long drive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum.
Thank you. I’ve been ready this forum for a few months now and was very excited to finally become a member.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! Very exciting. What are the specs. Year, Ext/int color etc. look forward to pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. 2012 GT, Suzuka Gray exterior and Alcántara interior.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a pic of when i dropped it back off at the dealer to get it shipped to me to California:
it’s only been 2 days and i miss her already. Can wait till it gets here!

·
Registered
2007 AUDI R8 (GATED MANUAL)
896 Posts
congrats OP and welcome to the forum...i'm loving your beast:). i'll give you a follow on instgram...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice, I have #226 here in West Hollywood. You may catch me near Rosamond Skypark visiting my brother from time to time! Enjoy! View attachment 255941
Right on #226. Do you know of any other GT owners in LAC?
You May catch me cruising Hollywood Blvd or Sunset Blvd when I’m on the WestSide.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts