Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R8 Ibis White Rtronic £105k eBay

Saw on eBay today at £105k Buy It Now.

Great car and exclusivity for a while but you have to be desperate to pay this sort of money. If I'm wrong and there are others out there willing to pay this sort of cash drop me a line and I'm sure we can strike a deal!!!!:D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Re: R8 Ibis White Rtronic £105k eBay

LOL :) I'll give you 40k, deal? :)

·
Registered
840 Posts

Outrageous ... Audi should identify the owner ... and kick them off the list of first deliveries ... :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
617 Posts

Potential new buyers, don't waste your money.

Phone arround the dealers for cancelled orders.

I was offered yesterday a first delivery (May / June) for their No 1 slot as a customer cancelled in order to wait for the V10. Only down side they gave was that the spec was now fixed, Phantom Black , black leather & R tronic + loads of spec.

I asked why it was not offered down the line of their waiting list / other orders?
The answer was - nobody wanted a fixed spec !!!!!!!!

In all honesty I could have bought this one myself and speculated for £10 - £15K. But I have not, if anyone is interested send me a PM and I will link you up with the dealer - but you will have to move fast.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Surely there's no dealer allocation, and once that person pulled out & lost their place in the national queue, a new name would just have to take their place at the end of the line?

·
Registered
617 Posts

Surely there's no dealer allocation, and once that person pulled out & lost their place in the national queue, a new name would just have to take their place at the end of the line?

That is exactly what I thought and felt should happen. Their is just no consistancy between Audi UK and the Dealers. It is not surprising that their is so much potential speculation of news and inflated sales are happening. They really need to get their act together and fast :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
604 Posts

Saw on eBay today at £105k Buy It Now.

Great car and exclusivity for a while but you have to be desperate to pay this sort of money. If I'm wrong and there are others out there willing to pay this sort of cash drop me a line and I'm sure we can strike a deal!!!!:D
To be fair he is asking £8,500 over List - which is less than others....

·
Registered
182 Posts

i agree:) but didnt, realise people had there allowcated build slot dates yet
:) and if they haven't imho then its likely you could change your spec don't know why your dealer told you the spec was fixed

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Is it really a £97k car, I know its well specced but thought it was a fair bit less than this?

Anyway, hes now changed his tack a little and has set the bid at £10k for his build slot and is stating that the spec can be changed.

·
Registered
182 Posts

Potential new buyers, don't waste your money.

Phone arround the dealers for cancelled orders.

I was offered yesterday a first delivery (May / June) for their No 1 slot as a customer cancelled in order to wait for the V10. Only down side they gave was that the spec was now fixed, Phantom Black , black leather & R tronic + loads of spec.

I asked why it was not offered down the line of their waiting list / other orders?
The answer was - nobody wanted a fixed spec !!!!!!!!

In all honesty I could have bought this one myself and speculated for £10 - £15K. But I have not, if anyone is interested send me a PM and I will link you up with the dealer - but you will have to move fast.
i was referring to this

·
Registered
617 Posts

i was referring to this

Totaly agree with what you are saying, for the record this cancelled car was not with my dealer but another dealership which I happen to know through a neighbour. As usual the Audi stories do not stack up. I enquired again yesterday and this "spare car" had now been snapped up. Probably by a speculator !!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts