Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A genuine production version of the R8 will appear in NYC on Wednesday 11 October ... more details ... here

Here was me thinking I'd be getting to see one at the UK reveal before you guys stateside manage to get sight of a production version ... :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
why are u surprised, we are always bottom of the table. Bet they wont even move the handbrake to the right side for us.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hi Paul,

Have you got your invite for the 26th October yet ???

Got mine in the post today. Big R8 launch event in central London with film stars and celebrities.

See you on the 26th ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Paul,

Got mine in the post today. Big R8 launch event in central London with film stars and celebrities.

See you on the 26th ?
I got mine, when i saw it, i thought it was a wedding invite. Looks good will see you all there, did you see the dress code? stylish,

are shell suits back in??

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Paul,

See you on the 26th ?
It wasn't in todays post ... hopefully it will fall on the dormat tomorrow morning.

If it's not here by Monday's post I'll be calling the sales manager who called me to tell me about it and put my name forward to the organisers!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:mad: ... postman has already been this morning ... not a single envelope was for me ... :mad: ... needless to say I'm not :D ... I was going to wait for Monday's post to arrive ... but I'm now going to see if the Sales Manager at the dealership is in ... unlikely on a Saturday, but hey ... I can but try.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just spoken to the dealership ... the Sales Manager and the lady assisting him with the R8 list and details are both off today ... another salesman has re-confirmed all details ...he thinks they were missing the type of car I am currently driving.

Looks like I'll be making another call on Monday to confirm all is well and my invite is on it's way! ... and I thought Audi were meant to provide good customer service!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts