Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if these fit the V8 and if you can buy them aftermarket?

·
Vendor
3,499 Posts
Anyone know if these fit the V8 and if you can buy them aftermarket?
Yes, they will fit straight on.

We sell them. Please send us an email to [email protected] and we can quote you.

We ship to Australia all the time and have an excellent customer base over there..

Best wishes.

·
Registered
R8 LMX - 78/99 - Daytona Matte
78 Posts
This is an older thread but worth trying. I was unlucky and made a tiny minor dent/scratch on my R8 LMX rim, its made in daytona gray matte color variation, to match my car color. I am wondering is it possible to get new rim as a backup if in future ill want replace my damaged rim with fresh new one. Want to buy 1 just to have it as backup. Who sells them but want them OEM. Asked my dealership also, waiting for answer, but meanwhile i thought its worth asking here also.

Cheers!

·
Vendor
2,692 Posts
This is an older thread but worth trying. I was unlucky and made a tiny minor dent/scratch on my R8 LMX rim, its made in daytona gray matte color variation, to match my car color. I am wondering is it possible to get new rim as a backup if in future ill want replace my damaged rim with fresh new one. Want to buy 1 just to have it as backup. Who sells them but want them OEM. Asked my dealership also, waiting for answer, but meanwhile i thought its worth asking here also.

Cheers!
We have in available and at a much better price than the dealer. Will send you a PM.

Kind regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts