Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
funny, I'm actually watching that dvd right now as I bought it earlier today - they use the r8 dash on the dvd navigation.

·
Registered
439 Posts
That threw me, too, at first. But when I relistened to it, he began the comment by talking about the Porsche and then switching to talk about how much he liked the Audi. When he finished by saying if he were looking to spend 80,000 pounds on a sports car he "wouldn't buy one", I think he was referring back to the Porsche. It was a clumsily constructed comment, but it becomes almost nonsensical in the overall context of his remarks (and comments he has made in other broadcasts) to think he was talking about the Audi when he said, "I wouldn't buy one."

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
It was a clumsily constructed comment, but it becomes almost nonsensical in the overall context of his remarks (and comments he has made in other broadcasts) to think he was talking about the Audi when he said, "I wouldn't buy one."
He was talking about the r8 despite the comments. The next car on the dvd is the aston v8 vantage roadster which he says is his "winner".

(big ouch for porsche when he crashed the gt3 into the side barriers)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts