Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to start a R8 owners club out in Southern California. If you’re interested please reach out to me.
I know I’m new here but I would love to meet other R8 owners and see their projects if they have any.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Where are you located? I’m in Irvine but I also have a place in Los Angeles.
Do you happen to know any other R8 owners that would he interested?

If I could get about 10-15 interested parties, I could host a nice sit down dinner where everyone could meet and socialize.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
You guys may want to consider a get together at the Audi club of North American, southern California/Los Angeles. One of the original super moderators for R8talk.com, since 2008, and about 20 other R8 owners participate at this club.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys may want to consider a get together at the Audi club of North American, southern California/Los Angeles. One of the original super moderators for R8talk.com, since 2008, and about 20 other R8 owners participate at this club.
I’m apart of the Audi North America club but they rarely put events together, especially those with R8’s. I was also looking to create a more premium club with perks and sponsors. If I’m correct audi North American doesn’t allow for sponsors.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
I have had the opportunity to get together with 18 other R8 owners at an ACNA event in NoCal. If you look at pictures of their events, I have not looked recently, I know their track events have multiple R8s.
I know Glacier Lakes chapter has sponsors for every event, social and track.

There is an event in Huntington beach, once per month, something by the seas, that you maybe able to coordinate with the organizer a section just for R8s.

I was just attempting to assist where there are already many R8s involved. I know one member of ACNA SoCal that owns a V8, GT, and two LMS R8s.
Maybe you could bring your new group of R8 owners to one of the SoCal events and caravan together. It may be a hit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had the opportunity to get together with 18 other R8 owners at an ACNA event in NoCal. If you look at pictures of their events, I have not looked recently, I know their track events have multiple R8s.
I know Glacier Lakes chapter has sponsors for every event, social and track.

There is an event in Huntington beach, once per month, something by the seas, that you maybe able to coordinate with the organizer a section just for R8s.

I was just attempting to assist where there are already many R8s involved. I know one member of ACNA SoCal that owns a V8, GT, and two LMS R8s.
Maybe you could bring your new group of R8 owners to one of the SoCal events and caravan together. It may be a hit.
Do you have any contacts you could connect me with? I’d really appreciate that.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am in Fountain Valley. Meeting at Supercars by the Sea seems like an easy plan. A few months ago they focused on Audi and there were about 6 R8s.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
To contact someone from the SoCal chapter you may want to send a PM to Desparado on this forum. He was an officer of the club.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Ok...
Im in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in the high desert, but count me in.

I have been going to supercars by the sea. They have an Instagram page and respond rather quickly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m looking to start a R8 owners club out in Southern California. If you’re interested please reach out to me.
I know I’m new here but I would love to meet other R8 owners and see their projects if they have any.
APR. 2, 2020
Hello interested in joining Club after previous ownership of S5, RS5 and now 2018 R8 V10 Coupe. Located in Cerritos, California let me know details.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts