Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Just traded my AMG GTs for 2020 R8. I love this car! Tampa area.
By the name I think I know who you are. Is it a gray convertible? If not, well welcome from a fellow doctor in the Tampa area. There's a bunch of us not on facebook. Here's us all at Tampa Premium Outlets...

PM me if you want to meet up with some of us.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Yeah it's a small group of us that get together. I stopped putting together the "big groups" when half cancelled on me after I set up a whole spot at a dealer for cars & coffee. Never again. If someone wants to join our group of 8-10 that all socially get together I'm down but the "big car meet and drive thing" that's over on here for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah it's a small group of us that get together. I stopped putting together the "big groups" when half cancelled on me after I set up a whole spot at a dealer for cars & coffee. Never again. If someone wants to join our group of 8-10 that all socially get together I'm down but the "big car meet and drive thing" that's over on here for me.
Very cool....would love to meet some of the crew next time. Please let me know when you are planning another get together

·
Registered
70 Posts
We have a group here in the Central Florida area. Let me know when you guys are doing anything, I’ll see if we can join in.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Wow too bad I'm a social media deviant 😏. It would be nice to meet up with some other owners in FL.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Wow too bad I'm a social media deviant 😏. It would be nice to meet up with some other owners in FL.
Where in FL? If Tampa area just shoot me a PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts