Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't think this has been posted yet

·
Registered
761 Posts
Great post!

Not into "modding" but very impressive to see what can be done and does sound like a raptor!

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
WOWWWWWW very nice

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Manolis, I could'nt help but notice the hood to fender gaps are waay off on the Matte Black R8 in the video. Either the hood was left open or the car has been crashed...or??
:eek: Hopefully I am WRONG about Performance Outfitters.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
The PES on top of the intake still kills me. Make a new cover for a mid/rear engine application. Having to look out of the tiny window behind the seats to view PES correctly is stupid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Performance Outfitters Group is a top shelf shop in Stamford CT. The Raptor started life as a White 2008 Audi R8, and was purpose built by POG for the NYC to Austin TX Bull Run in July. The car was taken apart for paint (Matte Grey) and the body fitment is perfect. The hood had been opened over the weekend for people to view the tank for the direct port water/meth system

·
Registered
28 Posts
isn't that black one was the Audi R8 blackbird? or they are different? seems all the gadgets and antenna looks similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Two vehicles...The Blackbird was built by AI Design for last years Bull Run. A very nice car, The Raptor was built by Performance Outfitters Group of Stamfrod CT, the car was also very nice just taken up to an entirely different level. The custom finish work, supercharger etc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts