Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Hmm, good move I THINK... though I'm not sure how many are jumping on the V10 in this climate, let alone a convertible. Time will tell

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Any renderings with the top down? How much power can be safely pulled out of the V10 engine ? Who has the fastest production Convertible? Imagine the wind in your hair at 190 mph!!!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
looks decent with the top down (unless that's a photoshop job), but otherwise, not very attractive without the full blade IMO

·
Registered
138 Posts
i think that is a PS.. the roof is taking up too much engine space dont ya think?? that's like a proper Vert instead of like the Gallardo Spider - the actual shape is the same, too much has come down on that pic...

·
Registered
172 Posts
yah im sure the R8 vert is gonna have the same setup as the galardo vert. , so just imagine that on an R8 and thats the final product

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think it looks like it's "missing" something without the full sideblade. IMHO, the Sideblade is one of the main design features of the R8 and I think the design team should somehow think of a way to incorporate it into the Spyder version. Or maybe keep the full blade and make a targa instead.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Good P.S. skills.On the white 8 the sun is shining on their faces!!:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts