1. Disable ASR and ESP by holding the Button down for more than 2 seconds.
2. Select 1st gear.
3. Put your foot on the brake.
4. Floor the Gas pedal.
5. The ECU will now rev the engine and hold the revs pefectly.
6. Take your foot off the brake and hold on!!
7. The Launch Control will now activate and launch the car forward!!
The V10?? why you think we can change tjhe engine on it? If yes the cost would be around 40-50,000 minimum I would think. I work with the factory that makes the engines and we make soem equipewmnt to test thei FSI system ands asked them and they told me it wont be an easy thing to do...No chiptunnign from your experoience is worth it to make it more competitive to the 911 (997) Turbo???