Year:2010
Make:Audi
Model:R8
Mileage:53000 KM
Transmission:Manual
Engine:5.2 V10
Trim:Carbon Sigma
Hey guys, the time has come for someone else to enjoy this special R8 as we have over the last 4.5 years. This is my wifes car and she has been working from home for 2.5 years and it rarely leaves the garage which is a shame. It runs amazing and the sound and feel is something I can only try to explain and it still tingles the bits everytime. I have included some things below but feel free to reach out and ask questions and I will update the ad if needed with new material. It has been professionally wrapped to protect the original phantom black paint and she picked this colour to match her Ducati Monster which gets amazing comments including people not beleiving this is actually wrapped. Contact me for more pictures since the site will not allow me to ad more.

Your Dream Car Has Arrived! This Is a Rare Optioned Canadian Car With All The Best Factory Ordered Options
6 Speed Gated Manual With A Unique Sound And Feel That Is Unmatched
5.2L V10 Engine That Screams Like An Italian Car But With German Reliability
Carbon Fiber Engine Bay Including Firewall For You And The World To Enjoy
Carbon Fiber V10 Specific Sideblade Carbon Fiber Powered SideMirrors With PPF
Carbon Fiber Door Handles and Interior Trim. Nothing Feels Better Than Reaching for Glossy Carbon To Open / Close Your Door
Red Seats and Door Inserts To Add Class And Style
B&O Stereo For The Audiophile
Back Up Camera To Protect Your Investment
This Beauty Is Phantom Black Underneath, With A Classy And Professionally Installed White Satin Pearl Wrap That Glistens In The Sun. The Roof, Diffuser, Front And Rear Bumpers Have Been Wrapped Black For A Unique Style And Added Protection.
Lightweight Pfaff Installed GMG Exhaust System Provides A Low Rumble At Lower RPM And Is The Next Closest Thing To An F1 Car Sound At The Top End Of This Screamer Of A Motor.
Full BC Coil Overs With Total Adjustabilty And KW Delete Kit Installed
Lady Executive Owned And Driven And Stored In The Garage At Night And A Parking Garage During The Day With The Pandemic And Working From Home,
This Special R8 No Longer Gets Used Like It Deserves And It Needs To Find Another Good Home Where It Will Be Appreciated.