Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

More in Photo Gallery...

BTW, if moderators(who are they BTW?!) and owner of this web site do not solve spam issue(just look at Paradigm speakers add!) I will stop posting here very soon...

My reccomendation is either rs6.com(if you are die hard Audi fan) or rennteam.com(if you are sportscar enthusiast, some members as bz888 and Krasy are already there)...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Still no word on a name for the V10? It would be nice if there was a little V10 badge like the S8.

PS - Return of the Spammers?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great pics Kreso. Soooo, oval exhausts, wide sideblade, LED lights (standard I wonder?), but I especially like the gloss-painted grille slats (body color or always black?) and am wondering -- a little hard to tell from pics -- are those the new fully polished wheels? Love them and have them ordered for my 8 cyl. Do you have a detail shot of the wheels?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Great pics Kreso. Soooo, oval exhausts, wide sideblade, LED lights (standard I wonder?), but I especially like the gloss-painted grille slats (body color or always black?) and am wondering -- a little hard to tell from pics -- are those the new fully polished wheels? Love them and have them ordered for my 8 cyl. Do you have a detail shot of the wheels?
I noticed the glossy grille slats as well. Will look cleaner now. They always lot dirty with water streaks after I wash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts