Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Ouch! ... not looking very good in this photo!

Maybe I'll be better off sticking with my V8 ... :p

·
Registered
564 Posts
sh.... now they should have made those sideblades even greater..:confused: :) maybe the sideskirt was the reason.. :D wrong turbulences anyway, forgive my sarcasm but this somehow made me laugh and i am happy for audi that this happened as this whole communication desaster audi confronted us with was just unbearable without them takin any damage.. so this is my easter gift to audi ! :cool:

·
Registered
340 Posts
This really gives me second thought about the v-10. I think better to stick with the v-8. I get the impression that Audi is doing too many things and too quickly at once. i.e. massive expansion of model range, 3 year sales goal to exceed BMW and Mercedes, etc... while its marketing and customer service/communication network not fully up to speed. I think Audi is too eager to achieve too many things too soon and am afraid quality might suffer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If this is a V10 R8, this indeed is a test mule. That car will not see start of production till 1 year from now. Thats alot of R&D. Audi TT Roadster is not out yet, BUT production started end of last year. This car would have a lot of revisions by the time you see the actual car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts