Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to put twinturbo on my manual R8 v8 and pictures will be added as soon as something happens i the garage 🙂

The recipe:

Stock engine
HPfp upgrades

Garret gt3076r ball bearing ar 0.61 V-band in and out! Connected with oem cooling system

Tial mv44 Wg

Tial 50mm bov

R8 V10 clutch

This Is the project car!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any speculation on power increase? Predicting stock drivability? Is this something you're attempting to reproduce and sell on the market or just a one off personal project? Looks fantastic so far. Is the car an R-tronic or manual?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any speculation on power increase? Predicting stock drivability? Is this something you're attempting to reproduce and sell on the market or just a one off personal project? Looks fantastic so far. Is the car an R-tronic or manual?
Hopefully 600+ the fueling will decide!! It will be so low boost that I think it going to be like stock drivability..
My car is manual and I do this for fun and also to see the cost to make that power.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Any intercooling? Why water cool the WG's?
It gets very hot in the back so mostly to prevent problems! Not sure if its needed but Im going to feed the turbo with water so Why not take it to the Wg as well 😁

Of course Im going to use a chargecooler 👍

An update on the exhaust.. 🛠-pipe

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys 😎👍
It's really not A hard thing to do but it takes time, measuring and welding skills.
Feel free to ask if you have questions!! Offcourse ill answer ☺

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Thanks guys ����
It's really not A hard thing to do but it takes time, measuring and welding skills.
Feel free to ask if you have questions!! Offcourse ill answer ☺
Hummmm, time and welding skills are all I'm short of LOL!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts