Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
That info has been out for several months now. The PDF does keep getting updated a bit each month.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops ... my bad.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Oops ... my bad.
No bad! This is probably the most valuable R8 info source anywhere, except for one's personal owner's manual. I wish the Moderators would post it as a permanent STICKY. I'm sure many R8 people have never seen it.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Oops ... my bad.
yea, not bad. It is a link that many people do not know about. I was aware of it back in January, but I was actively looking for info on 2010 R8s, before I decided to get a 2009. Just the UK ( www.audi.co.uk/ ) website is nice to visit so you can go thru the custom build feature, and get to the price/spec sheet you listed. I wish the Audi US site would get updated with the new 2010 info.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, not bad. It is a link that many people do not know about. I was aware of it back in January, but I was actively looking for info on 2010 R8s, before I decided to get a 2009. Just the UK ( www.audi.co.uk/ ) website is nice to visit so you can go thru the custom build feature, and get to the price/spec sheet you listed. I wish the Audi US site would get updated with the new 2010 info.
Great then! I am glad! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts