Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
R8's available across canada???

im looking for a 6 speed low optioned car in canada, grey or white new or used. please let me know if you are aware of any. yes i checked auto trader.
thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Friend of mine who is getting an S5 from Audi Uptown in Markham Ontario said they had three R8's on the showroom floor. One was a silver car. Not sure if they are manual vs R-tronic. I drove by last week and noticed the silver car in the window. Good luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Friend of mine who is getting an S5 from Audi Uptown in Markham Ontario said they had three R8's on the showroom floor. One was a silver car. Not sure if they are manual vs R-tronic. I drove by last week and noticed the silver car in the window. Good luck.
thank you very much

·
Registered
12 Posts
Audi markham has some poor service. The white car is the owners that is not for sale that is on display. the silver is for sale.

i purchased mine from the audi dealership in scarborough. salespeople there are nicer.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Good luck with that. You'll find used 6 speeds, but you'll almost certainly never find a low option car. Pretty much every single owner has them fully loaded. You may find one without leather seats, but that's about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts