Audi R8 Forums banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awesome colors! Anyone know how to find an official list for the number of R8’s made in each color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Audi Exclusive in Germany will have that information but I doubt that it's in the format of a complete list of all colours ever made and the numbers of each.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have mine in Audi Solar Orange (Glut Orange). This color is really interesting as it looks almost completely different in broad sunny daylight and during cloudy day. I love it in every way and i think it is exactly what a modest looking audi needs to bring out its supercar looks.

Right now the next step would be adding the factory performance First Edition package.

·
Registered
2008 R8 6MT BNS
21 Posts
Mine is in Night Blue Pearl Effect which is like Mugello only darker - and then has two-tone interior. Absolutely love the spec <3

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
701 Posts
I can't be sure of this one is Viper Green - 225, as previously posted, or Audi "green" which was previously Porsche RS Green - 2D8

Nano Grey Metallic - LX7M (not Nardo grey)

Prism Silver Metallic - LX7T
Wow never thought Audi still had prism silver. That was the same color of my RS5. It was an Audi exclusive also. That silver was so cool bc it had hints of purple and pink in the sun. Lots of metallic in that paint.

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
701 Posts
Love that Blue!! Almost like BMW’s Marina Blue Metalic

Thanks man. I just had the front windows tinted to match the back and looks really good w that color.

·
Registered
2020 R8 V10 Performance Coupe Ascari Blue
132 Posts
View attachment 264376 View attachment 264377

Traffic Purple, was sitting at Audi Ontario for a long time since no one wanted it. The interior parts that are normally carbon fiber was instead in the same color.
Yes I have seen this car in Audi Ontario. I took several photos because it was so eye-catching. The actual metallic shine is not well captured in the picture but in person it looked like a candy.

@SillyBilly444 Congrats so you bought it? Did they give you any discounts as it was sitting in the lot for months?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I asked for 30k off and they said they can do that, but it sold before I had a chance to secure it. The new owner is doing a twin turbo build on it I believe, at least that is the last thing I heard about this particular car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I asked for 30k off and they said they can do that, but it sold before I had a chance to secure it. The new owner is doing a twin turbo build on it I believe, at least that is the last thing I heard about this particular car.
Looks similar to Heath Maddox’s car. It’s a badass color combo for sure! I believe it has a BoostLogic TT kit.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts