Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to let you know that 28/29 of August we do a special racetraining to know how to drive fast and safe on the Nordschleife with some specific training for your Racing career:)
As we also do have the official Nuerburgring R8 (incredible sound and fun:) ) and another R8 as Instructortools we`d like to see some R8´s in the mirror as well.
The Training starts 28th 17:30 with theory about Nordschleife and 29th from 8 starting with a Bustour and explanation follwed by Instructordriving from 9 to 12 and free driving from 12:15 to 14:00 (believe me its enough:) All Instructors are frequently racing on the Nordschleife and it´s guaranteed fun and success.
The package is € 695,- and I might draw a Racetaxidrive around the VLN Races on all my bookings:)
Just let me have a PN or mail and I come back to you with more details if you like.
I can also help with roomreservations if needed.

Matt

As we are tolerant, other sportscars are welcome as well;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one near Nordschleife at that time or is that of no interest for you. Would be great to get some feedback. Thanks
Matt

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
If it was 28/29 September, I would be there! No way to make it in August. But thanks for the invitation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts