Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking Price = $138,700
Mileage = 36,599

I am selling my 2014 Audi R8 V10+ with 6 speed manual transmission in Daytona Grey. There were 26 V10+ manuals combined for the facelifted 2014 and 2015 model years imported into the United States. 5 of the 26 examples were Daytona Grey.

The vehicle is located in Hawaii. I am happy to assist with the shipping, which is easy and costs $1,070 shipped to Matson California ports in 10-14 days. The vehicle was responsibly driven and cared for, as I am a middle aged mature driver and long term car enthusiast.

I am happy to answer any questions and can be contacted via the email reply link. However, please only contact me if you are very seriously interested and have funds prepared because I have limited time with 2 very young children. If this ad is still up, then the vehicle is available for sale. Mahalo!

NOTES:
- 2 Owner Clean Carfax (1st Owner Shows Corporate on the Carfax, but it was Leased Through The Owner’s Dental Practice for Personal Use that I have Supporting Documentation for)
- New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires
- Always Garaged and Professionally Hand Detailed
- Non Smoker
- Fully Serviced and Up to Date on All Services with Service Records Available
- 2 Keys and All Manuals in R8 Alcantara Case
- Suspension and Wheels Were Never Modified
- Title in Hand

PARTS INCLUDED IN ASKING PRICE:
- Titanium Exhaust by REV9 (Audi OEM Exhaust is Available)
- 3 Piece Carbon Lip Spoiler
- Daytona Grey Painted Key Cover in Mint Condition by Audi OEM
- Red Trim Floor Mats with R8 Logos in Mint Condition by Custom
- R8 Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame
- Euro Spec Rear Fog Lamp by Audi OEM with LED Bulb and Brake Flash Module

PARTS NOT INCLUDED IN ASKING PRICE:
- Audi/Fidelity Platinum Extended Warranty Until 6 Years or 60k Miles Beginning 3/12/2018 (add +$3500)
- Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel ($1,900 MSRP add +$950)
- Carbon Fiber and Stainless Shift Knob by MACarbon – No Longer in Production (add +$350)
- Plug and Play Bluetooth Module with Song/Artist Text Read Out on Dash for Bluetooth Audio – Gen 1 R8s Did Not Have a Bluetooth Audio Option ($300 MSRP add +$150)
- 10mm Light Weight Spacers with Extended Bolts by H&R ($300 MSRP add +$150)
- Intake Tubes by Reid ($250 MSRP add +$125)

KEYWORDS:
Porsche 911 997 991 C2S C4S Carrera S 4 4S Turbo S GT3 Mclaren 675 675s 650 650s 570 570s MP412C Mercedes AMG GTS GT-S SLS SL63 SL65 Ferrari California 355 F355 360 F360 430 F430 458 F458 488 F488 FF Aston Martin Vantage V8 V8S V12 V12S GT GTS DB9 DB11 DBS Nissan GTR GT-R Acura NSX Lamborghini Gallardo Huracan Maserati GranTurismo S Sport MC Stradale
1.jpg 2 Cars.jpg 3.jpg 4 Cars.jpg 5.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Love how this post has so many $ signs but not a single one of them is the asking price of the car being sold. What a post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I think your car is a good deal and hope someone in the market steps up - I saw it when advertised a few weeks ago, even posted a link to your ad - so GLWS!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think your car is a good deal and hope someone in the market steps up - I saw it when advertised a few weeks ago, even posted a link to your ad - so GLWS!!
Thank you for the kind words and assistance. You’re a great forum contributor that made this forum one of the best I’ve been a part of.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
@hamannperformance - maintain a cool outlook and patience, a buyer will come ... your price is still a great deal ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts