Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone can post a picture of the rear view camera, and if anyone knows if I can retro fit it after I receive my car, I deleted the camera from the options list and now am having second thoughts and its too late to have it installed since my car is supposed to be here in a week ( crossing fingers ) so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
I think its under the rings and above the licenseplate, between the licenseplatelights, when you look down you'll see a square hole :)

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Yeah, heres a pic

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies and the pics fellas, it looks like it can be done with aftermarket parts :D, im gonna try and get it done when i get my car

·
Registered
150 Posts
You could of course learn to park using the mirrors?

Just a suggestion :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I really don't understand why there is no tilt down function on the side mirrors. :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I used the rear view camera today - its quite clever, with little road guides that change direction as you change the direction of the sterring wheel.

I still don't really see the need for it to be honest

Jon

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well it would have been nice today reversing up my bosses curved drive in the dark. The beeps going off all the time because of the incline. I ended up in amongst his flowers.

Good job I sorted his laptop connection out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts