Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Some friends and I decided it would be a fantastic idea to quit our jobs and attempt to turn crashed supercars into a successful Wisconsin small business. Check us out on YouTube (Branded Title Co) to follow us on our journey rebuilding the worlds ONLY 2018 R8 RWS finished in Maritime Blue!

Make sure to subscribe to stay updated on the videos, otherwise I will be updating the build here periodically.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and stay tuned for upcoming content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQTQ6k4yQnWb2ZS__62vMhw

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for subbing and sharing the link! It won't let me post links until I make more posts, so I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doesn't work for me either
Thats so odd. It still works for me. Unfortunately I'm not able to post links so I can't change it. Our Channel is called "Branded Title Co", a new episode goes up tonight with a lot more R8 content. Please don't hesitate to point out any flaws you see with the videos, I'd love to improve our craft in any way we can.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Years ago i was about to repair a wrecked r8 and the welded chassis components were very hard to purchase.is that still the case?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Years ago i was about to repair a wrecked r8 and the welded chassis components were very hard to purchase.is that still the case?
It is still true! You have be a certified shop in order to be able to buy structural components. That certification costs roughly $130,000. Luckily the car doesn't appear to have any structural damage so that's a huge money saver for us.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts