Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Our boys over at Fitment Industries helped us decide on wheel color, make, model, and what tires we want to run!

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's fun watching this, but two bits of feedback. 1) Getting sponsored? Fine. Don't try to push in our faces "how awesome and easy to use the website is". It's forced. Don't get cute with it and try to act. You're not actors. Be yourselves. People can tell when you're not. 2) That was watchable, but definitely bordered on too long for a video about wheels. I didn't find myself thinking "JUST GET TO IT!!" like I have with other videos I've seen on YouTube, but it could've either been shorter, or part of another video.

I'm definitely excited to see more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's fun watching this, but two bits of feedback. 1) Getting sponsored? Fine. Don't try to push in our faces "how awesome and easy to use the website is". It's forced. Don't get cute with it and try to act. You're not actors. Be yourselves. People can tell when you're not. 2) That was watchable, but definitely bordered on too long for a video about wheels. I didn't find myself thinking "JUST GET TO IT!!" like I have with other videos I've seen on YouTube, but it could've either been shorter, or part of another video.

I'm definitely excited to see more.

Dually noted. Thank you for the constructive feedback, it means a lot to us! We're making a ton of changes to our structure and roles within the business to hopefully help mitigate a lot of the awkwardness and "forced" seeming parts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
We got suspension parts! Lower control arm and tie rod are IN and the car is on the ground, moving under its own power, with the new wheels!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts