Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm thinking of buying Forged360 carbon wheels for my black R8. I want them chrome with carbon and a red line across the wheel like this: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/2365732579_d008106cb7_b.jpg

But it would be totally awesome if I also had red brake calipers. That would really finish things off.

Does anybody know if these are available somewhere? I have seen them on the V12 TDI version but I haven't found aftermarkets.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
I would guess that you could just get your current calipers painted or powder coated that color. Just like some people get their rims done in different colors.

Another option is the brembo front calipers (Gran Turismo Line - Kit PN 101.9003A).

There may be other options too...

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I think polished calipers might look good on my R8 !! I am impressed by how COOL the calipers stay too !!:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had my calipers painted yellow with black powder coated wheels. Brembo does not recommend powder coating the calipers. The painter adds a high temp mix with the paint and you are good. I need to figure out how to downsize the pic as it is too big to upload.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts