Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just modified my R8 and installed CF parts, including Rear Diffuser, bumper, Rear spoiler, side skirt, etc. What else do you think can be modified?
Some of my friends say carbon fiber is not pretty, but I think it's good, friends, what do you think

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I just modified my R8 and installed CF parts, including Rear Diffuser, bumper, Rear spoiler, side skirt, etc. What else do you think can be modified?
Some of my friends say carbon fiber is not pretty, but I think it's good, friends, what do you think View attachment 246208 View attachment 246209
Hi! It’s a V10 or V8, If it is a V8, have you been able to put a rear bumper of V10 or are they only a diffuser + grilles + exhausts?

Thnks!

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe
799 Posts
Some of my friends say carbon fiber is not pretty, but I think it's good, friends, what do you think View attachment 246208 View attachment 246209
You mentioned that you swapped bumpers. What was on there before?

Carbon fiber is attractive to me so I would go for it all the time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi

Hi! It’s a V10 or V8, If it is a V8, have you been able to put a rear bumper of V10 or are they only a diffuser + grilles + exhausts?

Thnks!
Maybe you can take a look here. I ordered it from here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts