Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
That is awesome thank you! Copied it to my Google Drive as well.

Funny with the disclaimers when you try and open it.

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Could you put the link up again please for a 2010 V10.

Thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Thanks, this is extremely helpful. Makes my future install of the Blendmount and mirrortap much less nebulous.
Which PDF document did you find was the best one for the wiring of such things?

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is the key page for me under the Body Interior Repair PDF within the Study2017 folder.

I haven't done it yet as my Blendmount and mirrortap are not here but it should be straightforward once you can access the harness. My biggest worry was cracking some tabs trying to get the housing off...these instructions make it much less nerve-wracking. Once the harness is free, you would then use a multimeter to find which wire to splice.

Text Font Web page

Which PDF document did you find was the best one for the wiring of such things?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
awesome thanks. I'm having a dash camera installed on Thursday. The installer did a great job on our other car (GT-R) so I'm willing to let them tackle the install on the R8. It'll need a switched 12V source.

·
Registered
278 Posts
awesome thanks. I'm having a dash camera installed on Thursday. The installer did a great job on our other car (GT-R) so I'm willing to let them tackle the install on the R8. It'll need a switched 12V source.
I'm looking to install a radar detector too. Can you let me know where your installer decides to pull the power from? Any pictures would be great too!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same thing happened to me. I opened the file, deleted the last 3 pages and resaved the file. Worked fine after that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
When I bought my Gen1 R8 I posted the repair manual online and it has be useful to many member up to this day.
So I figured now lets do it for the Gen2 also
Below is the google drive link. Enjoy and be sure to post a thanks it if it comes in handy.
Note I can't post the link even as a quote because I'm a new user. Please refer to the original post in this thread.

Just bought a new R8 V10+ which has a small problem with the lumbar controls. Thanks for posting all the docs! Brilliant. (And thanks to Steve9 for pointing me here!)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Truly wonderful. Thank you for the downloads.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts