Audi R8 Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Yes I have posted the links for the Gen2 also. Please check in the Gen2 section
Shardul, I think you are missing one file - that's the Maintenance manual with the routine servicing instructions - I have a PDF but can't drop it into you folders as they are read only. It's only 4.5MB so if you PM me I can send you a copy by email.

Text White Font Line Product

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone have the headlight manual for the Gen2? I need to refer to this one:
Workshop Manual ⇒ Rep. gr. 94 ; Headlights; Adjusting headlights.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning from the Garden State. Hey SRM, I requested access to the Drive files if you are wondering who that person may be. Trying to mentally prepare for a Sheepey Stage 1 Installation. Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good morning from the Garden State. Hey SRM, I requested access to the Drive files if you are wondering who that person may be. Trying to mentally prepare for a Sheepey Stage 1 Installation. Thanks!
Are you installing the kit yourself? Is sheepyngoinf to support you with tuning?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you installing the kit yourself? Is sheepyngoinf to support you with tuning?

Would be installing the kit myself. I am pretty sure it comes with their proprietary tune but they haven't provided much information regarding the flash process so I'm not sure how much support there will ultimately be. I don't think the kit comes with an instruction manual either.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts