Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at this for 2 reaons.Mainly you can try before you buy,so if I don't see a noticable improvement in the cars perfromance than I don't have ot buy.And secondly you can by the flick of a switch revert to the factory settings.(useful for servicing and any warranty claims).

Anyone had any experience of revo technik ? Any info appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Didn't even know they had it. I would've checked them out at WF

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I talked to the Milltek people about ECU upgrades for their full exhaust systems, and Revo is one of the people that they recommend. I was only able to find Revo and none of the other tuners on their list. I've been talking to a Dallas tuner who has the file for my RS4 and I'm going to be checking with him about the R8 too. Both the R8 and my RS4 have the full Milltek systems.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to the Milltek people about ECU upgrades for their full exhaust systems, and Revo is one of the people that they recommend. I was only able to find Revo and none of the other tuners on their list. I've been talking to a Dallas tuner who has the file for my RS4 and I'm going to be checking with him about the R8 too. Both the R8 and my RS4 have the full Milltek systems.

I think their (MIlltek) demo car that I drove had the revo chip in.Hard to say what difference it made as theirs was an auto and I drive a manual (stick)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Roy, how do you like the Milltek exhaust?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts