Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rezmoto is looking for your car to feature in our e-magazine…

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the FARA event post I made on here last week. Rezolution Motoring is the leading e-magazine for the modified euro-auto community. We are always on the lookout for people, companies, and events that pertain to the industry. If you feel that your car is the type of thing we would be interested in covering, please shoot us an email through the website at www.rezmoto.com with your contact information, stats on your car, and some pictures as well. We would love to be able to utilize some of you guys for the magazine, so feel free to show us what you’ve got!

Be sure to subscribe for the FREE e-magazine while you are on the site, so you’ll receive the magazine when it get released. Here is an example of the type of coverage the e-magazine will have…

Thanks guys, we are really looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Re: Rezmoto is looking for your car to feature in our e-magazine…

Check out my gallery. I am in So.Cal. Hi Perf. is my passion .I have a'56 Chevy 210 Street rod,'53 Porsche Pre -A, '58 V w bug street racer,'07 Hummer H3 Monster truck,'68 Chevelle Malibu S.S. Clone,'69 El Camino,'58 Rolls Silver Shadow,'08 R 8,'84 911 Cabrio Slant nose wide body,and SCOOTERS.FAST ones.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts

Harrison is richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! When I grow up I want to be you.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts

Working my -ss off is more like it! But seriuosly ...I used to fix things...All the time... I am VERY good at breaking things...if I wanted to. I have always been able to limp back home though. I like The R 8 way.Good enough right out of the box.Well ...back to fixing the old jeep ...I FINALLY broke the transfer case.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

lol, Good stuff guys, Remember if you want your rides to be featured in the readers ride just email us pics and modlist of your cars. to [email protected]

·
Registered
761 Posts

Working my -ss off is more like it! But seriuosly ...I used to fix things...All the time... I am VERY good at breaking things...if I wanted to. I have always been able to limp back home though. I like The R 8 way.Good enough right out of the box.Well ...back to fixing the old jeep ...I FINALLY broke the transfer case.
wat u do in life harrisson?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts

I am taking classes in this school called life. My Insurance agency runs itself. (20 years) I try like heck not to go into my office. Or as little as possible.I concentrate on the advertising aspect. Like you,I have learned that in order for business's to grow, some advertising must be done.I have been ripped off by advertisers of all sorts,phone book ads,marketing scams etc. Now I have ads on T.V., Radio and newspapers."Infinity Insurance" is the main company I represent. I go to as many car shows as possible and show my cars and mingle with other car owners who get interested in my offerings ( Insurance). I just try to be freinds and the money comes later.I am now getting involved in starting NRGETIK studios.This new venture is in its earliest stage.We will try our hand at photo shoots,videos,and hopefully TV or movies. We have access to some very nice Hi Def. equipment. I am working with film students who are soon to graduate. These youngsters (20 yrs old) have high goals. I like that . So here we go...

·
Registered
193 Posts

:eek:
When I grow up I want to be you.
And I'm trying not to grow up... :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts

I am taking classes in this school called life. My Insurance agency runs itself. (20 years) I try like heck not to go into my office. Or as little as possible.I concentrate on the advertising aspect. Like you,I have learned that in order for business's to grow, some advertising must be done.I have been ripped off by advertisers of all sorts,phone book ads,marketing scams etc. Now I have ads on T.V., Radio and newspapers."Infinity Insurance" is the main company I represent. I go to as many car shows as possible and show my cars and mingle with other car owners who get interested in my offerings ( Insurance). I just try to be freinds and the money comes later.I am now getting involved in starting NRGETIK studios.This new venture is in its earliest stage.We will try our hand at photo shoots,videos,and hopefully TV or movies. We have access to some very nice Hi Def. equipment. I am working with film students who are soon to graduate. These youngsters (20 yrs old) have high goals. I like that . So here we go...
you sound like a busy guy. Dang!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts