Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Roll Call for Northern Virginia Owners

How many do we have here in Northern VA?

1. Calvin aka Yellowpad

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats!!! I just picked up mine as well. looks like we are the only two in VA lolz

Virginia Beach here... just picked mine up yesterday. 2011 v10 6 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Haha beats me man. I’m new to the R8 world so I have no idea. But it looks like a champagne color? I love your diamond stitched seats! And those headlights too!

Yes, it is a 2001 NSX.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NSX is one of favorite car EVER! I've had 3 in the pass....one I tracked almost every month and the other 2 was for show. Sold my last one back in 2006.... here's a video a buddy posted that i have no clue that he did til' a year later https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFrl582uU4

Haha beats me man. I’m new to the R8 world so I have no idea. But it looks like a champagne color? I love your diamond stitched seats! And

those headlights too!

Yes, it is a 2001 NSX.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes I love the NSX. It is truly a drivers car. I still have yet to find a car that can match its transmission. The shifter in that car would be perfect if it was GATED like the R8!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...very true. I updated to a S-tronic for convenience. lolz not bad at all, I have learned to love it more and more....especially when i have to crawl on the hwy 95 during traffic jam.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really don’t mind the manual in traffic. It’s the most workout my legs will ever get. Lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The English journal of medicine and men’s fitness came out with a study that if you over utilize your left leg, you will create an imbalance to your overall posture. More importantly, your left leg will become twice bigger than your right leg. lolz

I really don’t mind the manual in traffic. It’s the most workout my legs will ever get. Lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’m the DC area with a new V10 Plus Spyder ??

·
Registered
174 Posts
Chester, VA

IMG_1689.JPG

·
Registered
74 Posts
Also from SWVA... Few hour drive to NOVA but would be worth it for a meet.

I know a few others out this way and one in the Richmond VA area. ?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts