Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Excellent....we all should create a breakfast club or something. Do we have any interests?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: Roll Call for Northern Virginia Owners

Put me on the guest list please. Former M3 and Boxster owner in N Va (Manassas). Flying to Houston day after tomorrow to pick up a 4000 mile 08 R8 V8. It’s going to be an fun trip back home! Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

whoaaa...congrats! you are driving it back to Manassas?

Put me on the guest list please. Former M3 and Boxster owner in N Va (Manassas). Flying to Houston day after tomorrow to pick up a 4000 mile 08 R8 V8. It’s going to be an fun trip back home! Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts

Yep. Got in last night. Great drive although I got a couple of false alarms with the low oil sensor.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

wowwww...that must of been a nice road trip. Congrats!! looking forward to meeting you one day. I am in Woodbridge.

Yep. Got in last night. Great drive although I got a couple of false alarms with the low oil sensor.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Awesome. We need to get together when the weather warms up. Isn’t there a big cars and coffee around great falls?

·
Registered
46 Posts

Checking in from Katie’s Cars and Coffee. Great Falls Va. Anyone here today?

·
Registered
123 Posts
SEX.

Love those wheels also, was looking at a similar set. Then realized that I hate the roads in this area and 3 piece wheels would be obliterated in weeks.

Don

·
Registered
124 Posts
Can anyone recommend a reputable place to get a PPI done around Stafford VA? I want to purchase a car from the area and am not familiar with anything around there. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
46 Posts

Tony, I’m looking for a referral for an indy mechanic anywhere around DC. Luckily my oil sensor will be replaced under the aftermarket warranty but I’ll need regular 10k service soon.

Anyone have a recommendation other than Audi dealers?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Nice weather is approaching....we should get together and do a semi-long drive somewhere for late lunch or dinner. Thoughts?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts