Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 V10 Plus
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the base AWHP (approx.) of a 2017 V10 Plus

What should I expect with an exhaust mode; I have the SOUL race exhaust. No tune (don't plan to do anything like that due to warranty issues)

How are people getting 580 awhp NA? (just making sure I didn't misread something)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
First off exhaust doesn't add any significant power.
Secondly, who cares about dyno numbers. Quarter mie and 60-130 MPH times are best to judge power.
To answer your question probably low 500 WHP would be my guess.

Reactions: ULTIMATEPD

·
Registered
17 V10 Plus
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off exhaust doesn't add any significant power.
Secondly, who cares about dyno numbers. Quarter mie and 60-130 MPH times are best to judge power.
To answer your question probably low 500 WHP would be my guess.
I had to take step back for a minute to make sure I didn't wonder off into a mustang GT forum.

I care which is why I am asking.

Thanks.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I would guess maybe 500 RWHP stock, possibly a hair less. With a good tune, proper exhaust, and smooth tubes, 550-560 rwhp is very possible.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I had to take step back for a minute to make sure I didn't wonder off into a mustang GT forum.

I care which is why I am asking.

Thanks.
Make sure you tell the dyno operator you want the highest numbers possible. Dyno queens care about those numbers. The actual numbers you put down on street (60-130MPH) and drag strip (1/4mi) are what give you a better idea how fast the car is and how much gains were given by what you add performance-wise to the car.

If you're that curious, go dyno your own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts