Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** Update - looks like there's a pending sale, subject to PPI which is being done right now. Thanks to all for the interest - this forum is a great place to sell an R8. **

2017 V10 Plus, black on black, 10K miles. $130K firm. Car is located in San Francisco.

100% perfect condition (other than very small curb rash on one wheel). Fully serviced, fully optioned, always garaged, meticulously maintained, unmodified. Transferrable service package in place.

Looks and smells like a brand new car. One owner from new, no accidents, no paintwork, no drama, no stories. A perfect example. Title in hand. Serviced from new by Audi of SF.

Hit me up with any questions. Please note that the price is firm, and I'll ignore any lowballs. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can once I'm back in SF tomorrow - meantime, just picture a perfect condition 2017 black R8 V10 Plus, and it looks exactly like that from all angles :)

Here's the only other two that I have on my phone. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Window sticker (or options please)? Does this have the upgraded audio and quilted leather? I'm sort of in the market, located in San Jose. I've been planning on holding out a little longer, this seems pretty close to what I'm looking for though... Just got out of a 2018 m4 competition package. The only thing really holding me back is that I don't take the cars out much these days because of everything going on.

GLWS either way

·
Registered
8 Posts
The leather looks quilted in the photos.

This is a GREAT price for a low mile plus. Wish this was for sale when I picked mine up just a couple months ago...

Also, I got mine BECAUSE of covid not despite. Theres no better socially distant activity than to drive an R8..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Window sticker (or options please)? Does this have the upgraded audio and quilted leather? I'm sort of in the market, located in San Jose. I've been planning on holding out a little longer, this seems pretty close to what I'm looking for though... Just got out of a 2018 m4 competition package. The only thing really holding me back is that I don't take the cars out much these days because of everything going on.

GLWS either way
Hi there - I'll have a look for the window sticker when I'm back in SF tonight. It does have the B&O upgraded audio and diamond stitched leather. Clearly I'm biased (given that I'm trying to sell it right now, LOL), but I can say with reasonable confidence that it's the nicest example of a 2017 plus that you'll find. It's like a brand new car - I never even took the protective plastics off from the kick plates :)

COVID has made a weird life for all of us - I'm basically living full time in the Caribbean right now to get out of SF, hence the sale. Seems such a shame to leave that car sitting around up there. Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks "username" for a great sale. Amazing car, and I'm giddy as a clam. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I look forward to hosting you at The Shop (Front Landing | The Shop) next time you come to Seattle. Enjoy your travels in the meantime!

·
Registered
2017 R8 Plus Coupe
41 Posts
No wonder it went so fast. Really good price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts