1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
564 Posts
thanks for the pics.. especially the big cockpit... makes me feel at home already...

headlining looks great.. cozy little working space you got there :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the pics.. especially the big cockpit... makes me feel at home already...

headlining looks great.. cozy little working space you got there :D
Thanks! And as you can see the standard dash looks also good. There are even stitches on it!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thanks! And as you can see the standard dash looks also good. There are even stitches on it!
weird.. cause it looks like the leather one.. maybe I didnt see the leather yet.. but if its the same.. thanks Audi for NOT mentioning.. wasting money on nothing ;O)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
weird.. cause it looks like the leather one.. maybe I didnt see the leather yet.. but if its the same.. thanks Audi for NOT mentioning.. wasting money on nothing ;O)
That's just on the photo. It has a little (nice looking) pattern on it. It makes the interiour lively. But it's definitely a high quality finish.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Guilty,

looks like leather/alcantara seat combination ?????

I have gone for the same, since it gives a better "grip" and prevents you sliding around like you do on all-leather seats.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you stay with standard Radio - if so is it any good
Its the Navigation Plus. The standard is the same, but without the navigation software / hardware in it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guilty,

looks like leather/alcantara seat combination ?????

I have gone for the same, since it gives a better "grip" and prevents you sliding around like you do on all-leather seats.
That is correct, its the Leather / Alcantara combo. I like it very much! It is a very nice combination with the alcantara headliner.

The seat is very steady indeed!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Its the Navigation Plus. The standard is the same, but without the navigation software / hardware in it.
I think I remember you didn't go with B&O - all cars I have heard have that as an option (trying to work out - Alcantera or B&O)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Leather seats are standard or leather/alcantara seats are a "no cost" option in UK.

As for the alcantara headliner, yup, it costs ! Choose between that or the B&O.

I have gone for black leather/alcantara seats plus standard headliner........

·
Registered
150 Posts
Guilty - Fab pictures of a fab car - however I think you have been attacked by a bird in one of the rear quarter(side on) pictures...don't leave that on too long - see white mark! Just thinking the tyres could do with an application of black gloss from one of those tyre paint products... what do you think?

Finally - did you specify auto dim drivers mirror? looks like it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think I remember you didn't go with B&O - all cars I have heard have that as an option (trying to work out - Alcantera or B&O)
I do have B&O too, it's very nice!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guilty - Fab pictures of a fab car - however I think you have been attacked by a bird in one of the rear quarter(side on) pictures...don't leave that on too long - see white mark! Just thinking the tyres could do with an application of black gloss from one of those tyre paint products... what do you think?

Finally - did you specify auto dim drivers mirror? looks like it.

It was an uncorrected photo. What you see it not a bird dropping but actually the sun reflecting :cool:

I do have the auto dim (and auto folding) mirrors.

The tyre-black, you're right. Maybe it would have been better. But because the tyres are new and looked well enough for me I'll save it for the next time.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what is the color of interior? Is it the Limestone gray?
jet
The colour is black/black. Although Audi's black is more a kind of dark-grey.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Guilty - dont you find it annoying to pull the seatbelt from back in the engine bay to get your self fastened?.. when I had the trackday on nurburg, and we had to switch often the driver seat.. I found it ridiculous that they havent found a more clever solution for this...

maybe its me being picky.. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts