Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've decided I am going to sell my Carbon Fibre Jon Olsson R8. It's Just had a big service and been gone right through at Regal Autosport, Southampton UK with new SC pulleys, Belts, high pressure fuel pumps etc etc so ready for the new owner.

I 'm trying to decide where to put it. I was thinking of BAT but the car would only be able to go into the US as spares so would BAT be good for a worldwide audience?

Any suggestions much appreciated- I only want to sell at an auction , possibly at no reserve.

thx

·
Registered
101 Posts
ill be interested to some stuff on the car, please let me know if you decided to part out

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Have a look at Collecting Cars, it seems like a safe and sensible option. Collecting Cars

Reactions: InfraredGradient

·
Registered
194 Posts
I remember this car back in the day when Jon Olsson had it. Nice to know you kept it in good condition.

How many miles does it have now?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes V10 with the Stasis/ VF SC which has been freshly upgraded with new software and pulleys, belts- It Is getting just over 700Hp on AWD Dyno and all the body panels are Carbon Fibre.
I'm going to upload a few pics I've had taken over next few days and hopefully get a drive by vid taken.

The car is now back in its original partial cam look and looks awesome. Its gets lost of attention as you can imagine!

Reactions: hamannperformance

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
©StokedUp_R8_BH_HIGH_RES_13.jpg
©StokedUp_R8_BH_HIGH_RES_14.jpg

Reactions: InfraredGradient

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMG_2864.jpg
IMG_2865.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went to Golf club with my 14 year old last week- Thought it would be fun to use the Ski Box for the clubs- perfect!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
701 Posts
That car is amazing. Never saw a 100% full carbon fiber body before

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks Dinkman. A decent sum but surely that doesn't cover the cost of the mods. Whoever bought it.....enjoy it. A super rare machine!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks Dinkman. A decent sum but surely that doesn't cover the cost of the mods. Whoever bought it.....enjoy it. A super rare machine!
yea shame really it didnt pull more. id never heard of that venue before maybe that was a limiting factor. someone got a great deal on a very unique car for sure

1 - 17 of 17 Posts