Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Monday everybody. Some of you may know this but I run a local group of R8 owners in the tristate area.

Because a number of people were unable to make R8 day this year (8/8)
E899FC90-A63B-43DD-AD47-E9E7802C3C6A.jpeg
I'm going to have another meet up on September 20th. Loose plan is as follows:

7:30am Meet up in Fort Lee NJ
7:50am Drivers Meeting
8:00am Departure
9:30am Stop 1, north (allow for other guys to join up)
10:00am Depart for final destination (winery, brunch, scenic overlook all depending on attendance)
11:15am Arrive at final destination (all are welcome to stay but you are also equally as welcome to go the f home)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! I don’t know if I can post the fb link to our local owners club but right now you are the 16th car to confirm and we have a few maybes from as far away as Maryland & Massachusetts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
19 r8’s signed up for our drive in less than 3 weeks! Come out before you all hibernate for the winter

·
Registered
150 Posts
Feels like I'm just unlucky this year. I had to dip out of 8/8 with a last minute reschedule and this one is while I'm on vacation. At least the 6/7 meet was pretty good. Looks like next year is going to fall on a Sunday, so I'll definitely be aiming to make that one.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feels like I'm just unlucky this year. I had to dip out of 8/8 with a last minute reschedule and this one is while I'm on vacation. At least the 6/7 meet was pretty good. Looks like next year is going to fall on a Sunday, so I'll definitely be aiming to make that one.
Do you keep her out for the winter? I want to organize a winter event as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts