·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Where did you find those?

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
anything has got to be better than the cheap plastic things that come as standard.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
They look great. Where did you find them and how much ?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
PPI makes these .Last time I checked they were out of stock. They are around 450.00 bucks for the pair.They must be glued on to existing paddles.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Those cables are attatched to the original paddle. You can even see the + - on them. Look familiar now?? Maybe these aren't PPIs' peices. But I am pretty sure PPI stated that their extensions attatch to the original paddles.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Those cables are attatched to the original paddle. You can even see the + - on them. Look familiar now?? Maybe these aren't PPIs' peices. But I am pretty sure PPI stated that their extensions attatch to the original paddles.
Aha ... I see it now. They are very cool ... but expensive.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Micro switches thus micro wire !

·
Premium Member
357 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I like these and the price too! Thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I tried to blow up the original posted picture.......they are made for Audi (four ring logo on them) by TRW. I can't read the numbers though. They look like they DO replace the original paddle and the cords plug into the steering wheel to light up the + and - indications.

We need to find out more about these!

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I think the original posted ones look great but the others are awful........

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Appears so. Why not bigger ones and a big RED minus and big green for GO. Some Lambos paddles aren't fixed to wheel but to column , the paddles stay where they are on the Gallardo I drove.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts