Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I wrap the side mirrors gloss black or keep it green? It’s currently in an acid green, matching the brake calipers.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Black definately.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don’t do green. It’s looks odd. If you must have color then you could do an accent trim like the one on this mirror which matches the brake calipers. I’m not a big fan of it but I love the overall look of the car.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Don’t do green. It’s looks odd. If you must have color then you could do an accent trim like the one on this mirror which matches the brake calipers. I’m not a big fan of it but I love the overall look of the car.
This is tastefully done. Very subtle, very nice.

Reactions: need2speed

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
is that gray a paint color or a wrap?

·
Registered
30 Posts
is that gray a paint color or a wrap?
It’s a wrap which is the color of Daytona Grey Pearl matte. The car was originally Mythos black. He wrapped it and painted the wheels black. I was searching the web trying to find the new R8 wheels painted black because I’m not a fan of them. I like them much better in black so I plan to have mine powder coated whenever I get the car . I also plan to have it wrapped in Xpel stealth film to give it a matte look like the one in the photo . Here is the video of the work being done on the car in the photo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts