Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to put some stickers or graphics on my R8, but i'm not sure what will look good and tasteful.

I am thinking a sticker under the side mirror area, on the door.

Please show yours if any.

Some friends are telling me not to touch the car and ruin its elegance.

Waiting for your input ;)

Thanks.

My R8 is Ibis white.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I usually stay away from personal taste threads but the words "stickers" and "R8" should never be used in the same sentence. Not tasteful

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ sorry what? I didn't get you.

And yeah i'm also leaning more towards no stickers at all. Just out of curiosity, i wanted to see if anything interesting would come up and change my mind ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
it was in response to the previous comment - it simply made me laugh. (forum wouldnt let me put just lol!)
What I will say is i have not seen any R8s with any stickers, but I've seen the odd (as in few, not strange) matt wrapped car.

·
Registered
486 Posts
it was in response to the previous comment - it simply made me laugh. (forum wouldnt let me put just lol!)
What I will say is i have not seen any R8s with any stickers, but I've seen the odd (as in few, not strange) matt wrapped car.
Stickers are fine for advertisers on pro race cars, but on an elegant car like the R8 it's just tacky. I did see one picture of a guy that put James Bond "007" stickers on the back of his orange R8 and thought it was so sad.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i'm not suggesting bumper stickers etc. i meant stickers like the ones put on cars joining gumball 3000, race events, etc. and i always see cars with sponsors stickers right under the side mirrors.

But i agree, might not match with R8s.

·
Super Moderator
5,989 Posts
Have my car club and dragon sticker from my tail of the dragon run

Also one friends put on my car during a rally

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
No no no no

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Brad,
You could put "beware of launch control" on your car. :D or "driving 3X speed limit is for the brave and I have videos":eek:

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay I don't know if It was boredom or something else, I decided to give it a try! Check out the pictures and bash if anything ;)

I will keep it for a day and see how I feel about it hahaa

Al Salmiyah-20130301-00048.jpg Al Salmiyah-20130301-00049.jpg Al Salmiyah-20130301-00046.jpg Al Salmiyah-20130301-00047.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know why! hahaha

I just bought a Milltek exhaust, cant wait until it arrives.

Other than that, I'm itching for new wheels ;)

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Brad,
You could put "beware of launch control" on your car. :D or "driving 3X speed limit is for the brave and I have videos":eek:
Hey Don, one of those launch controls belongs to you, if I remerber correctly. As for exceeding 3X the speed limit, well, those must be somebody else's videos. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts