Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1500 / OBO + shipping for both.

I just picked up a used 2009 Ibis white R8 and these came with the vehicle in original boxes. According to the first owner, he took delivery of the car after replacing these with the CF ones. They are in perfect condition (no scratches or blemishes of any kind) and in its original packaging.

What I would really like is a trade + cash for another set of wheels/tires... so if you have a set, that would be cool.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, $1000 for the pair shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Does anyone know if carbon fiber blades are really solid CF? Or do they start out as unpainted blanks and receive a CF wrap/bond or something? Thinking about those silver carbon fiber blades again..

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Does anyone know if carbon fiber blades are really solid CF? Or do they start out as unpainted blanks and receive a CF wrap/bond or something? Thinking about those silver carbon fiber blades again..
Think it was posted somewhere here before, somebody said it was just aluminium like the rest and C.F wrapped. If it wasn't posted before then I've just made that up lol :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
They are definitely a wrap, I'm not sure if its over aluminium or plastic.

EDIT please see my post below.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I'd sure like to turn a set into this...

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Yes I like those too however now my mirrors are black CF and I've ordered a pair of black CF engine cover vents I think I'll stay with the black CF blades!
They do look good though....

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
They are definitely a wrap, I'm not sure if its over aluminium or plastic.

EDIT please see my post below.
Sorry but having just looked again I'm not so sure they are a wrap, I think they are solid CF. It's hard to be 100% without taking them off. Sorry for the duff info.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I was waitin for our Hummer to get serviced, went over and sat in a new 'Vette Z 06. It had plenty of C.F. in the cabin. Salesman mentioned the front fenders were C.F.too. The interior peices were of a VERY tight weave that surely does'nt look as good as our C.F. choice. :)

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Do you know where I could get the silver CF? Would Maccarbon be able to do it?
I contacted John at MACarbon. They can do it, he's working up a quote.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.