Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 V10 Plus
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been debatged over and over again.

For a 2017 R8 V10 Plus; Is there any performance benefit to getting these mods if you have the SOUL race exhaust installed, and if so; what is the performance gain?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don’t think me a **** because of my response.. and I’m guilty of it too, but there’s no way you’re pushing your car hard enough for it to make a difference. Same reason I haven’t tuned my RWS, because I don’t even push it to the limit enough on 540 hp. The 4-5hp tq you might get from it is lost in all the other power. What IS more likely to happen is you throwing MAF codes and going limp by messing with them. They’re notorious for it and every fucking intake I’ve ever had has done this to me. Just my .02

·
Registered
17 V10 Plus
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don’t think me a **** because of my response.. and I’m guilty of it too, but there’s no way you’re pushing your car hard enough for it to make a difference. Same reason I haven’t tuned my RWS, because I don’t even push it to the limit enough on 540 hp. The 4-5hp tq you might get from it is lost in all the other power. What IS more likely to happen is you throwing MAF codes and going limp by messing with them. They’re notorious for it and every fucking intake I’ve ever had has done this to me. Just my .02
I can push it believe me, but your response is what I was looking for which was; "Its not worth it" basically. Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
812 Posts
The smooth tubes make a nice difference, the filters, not so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts