Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congratulations on your new unicorn! I'm pretty sure you know the hype and craziness going on with the v10 gated R8. Enjoy in good health!

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
Congratulations! Looking great - that's a rare bird! I'm pretty sure the Gen-2 is going up for sale now. :)

Reactions: fooser

·
Registered
2007 AUDI R8 (GATED MANUAL)
778 Posts
Congrats on your awesome type42...nothing like a gated r8😈

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Congrats. That is one rare find and so low miles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congratulations, I inquired about the car and was considering putting a "back up deal" deposit on it with Spencer, but obviously no point now. What an incredible find. Do you mind sharing how you discovered the car was for sale? I never saw it advertised and from what I understand, you snatched it up within hours of it being offered for sale. I clearly need to up my game if I am going to grab an amazing example like yours.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Awesome unicorn!

OEM sport exhaust? That would make it rarest of the rare. Not that it’s not already.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations, I inquired about the car and was considering putting a "back up deal" deposit on it with Spencer, but obviously no point now. What an incredible find. Do you mind sharing how you discovered the car was for sale? I never saw it advertised and from what I understand, you snatched it up within hours of it being offered for sale. I clearly need to up my game if I am going to grab an amazing example like yours.
I go on their site a few times a week to see what’s new. I just got lucky.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Very, very nice!

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Good looking car, congrats.

·
Registered
289 Posts
what is this "Spencers" you talk about??

·
Registered
Still searching..
19 Posts
Congrats, you were very quick!!! I inquired right when I saw it also. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Please let us know what you paid for it, and post the sticker if you can, to capture all it's options. Great find!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts