Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Extreme rare, crazy to think think would go like he said for over 200k possibly on BAT, amazing buy man!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Many congratulations, absolutely stunning buy. I spent over two years looking for that spec and in the end gave up and 'settled' for the Plus with S-tronic, the manual (Plus) in the UK is super rare, I believe there are 10 or less here. On the plus side (pun intended) I did get my colour of choice ;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thanks for the sticker, do you mind sharing what you paid for her? PM me if you would rather not say, thanks.

Reactions: fooser

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
@fooser : Many congrats man - you STOLE this car - please don't flip it - enjoy it !!! You will NEVER get such a deal in your life again ... August knew not what they had, and apparently neither did their previous owner. God love ya !

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congratulations...love the diamond stitched interior and headliner! Hope you got a good deal and welcome to the Gen 1 club!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
So, I just got home after a 9 hour drive to see the car in person and it looks better than I imagined. August was such a pleasure to deal with and are a first class establishment. The have a great facility and are very professional.
I had a ppi done by the local Audi dealership and there were only a couple minor issues that are being taken care of
Hopefully the car ships to me by the end of the week or early next.
I can’t see myself selling this beauty now that I’ve seen her. It was love at first sight lol.
I will post up a few more pics for the people interested.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Stunning, bloody stunning! As I've stated before, we are only care-takers of these cars as the day will eventually come when we either have to hand the car down to a family member or sell it outright because our aching bones won't allow us to bend into a position to get in or out of them. Stay safe and enjoy it for as long as humanly possible. Great catch.

·
Registered
2017 R8 Plus Coupe 2014 SQ5
354 Posts
Congrads. Gated manual and low miles too.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Great looking car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
nice pick up!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Wow wow wee whoa! I have it’s lesser doppelgänger of 2014 sans diamond interior and way way more mileage. Congrats on the rare find. Do you mind me asking what the asking price was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ahhh, August in Canada. Made famous by DDE. Huge congrats on the pick up! People throw around the word "unicorn" loosely but this is, in fact, a rare car. Its a no-brainer to me-- sell the 2017. You can always pick another one of those up in the future and they are still depreciating anyways. Who knows when you will be able to pick up a gated V10 Plus, ever!

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder Manual Daytona Grey
147 Posts
Love that colour, love the mileage and love the fact that you have a plus that's a manual soo cool. It could only be better if the original owner ordered that Daytona grey with brown nugget interior :) just joking!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts