Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All SoCal R8 owners, please join me on Sunday, March 24th at 10:00 AM for a fun drive, mostly along the coast, from El Segundo to Long Beach. We will end at a restaurant (preferably one with self-parking to avoid valets), so that those who want to have some lunch or a beer can do so. It should be a great chance to see other beautiful R8s driving down the road, take some pics of multiple R8s, and to meet and chat with other owners.

I will post the exact meeting place of the start, and the ending lunch spot at least a week in advance. Please respond here if you plan to be there. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

R8’s only, please.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will meet at 10:00 am on Sunday March 24th at the Starbucks at 2005 Park Place, in El Segundo. This is located in the Park Plaza Center, just off Sepulveda Blvd.
The drive will go along the coast through the beach cities and around the Palos Verdes Peninsula, ending at Parkers Lighthouse Restaurant in Long Beach. (435 Shoreline Village Drive, Long Beach). I have reserved a table at Parkers Lighthouse so that those who are interested can join me and the other R8 drivers for lunch or a drink. Please respond here, or by PM to me, to let me know if you are coming, and how many seats to save at the restaurant.

We will make a few stops to get pics of the cars together along the way.

Please get out the word about this drive to any R8 owners that might want to come. I hope to see you and your beautiful R8 there on Sunday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts