Audi R8 Forums banner

[SOLD] FS - 2014 Gated Manual V10 - Ibis White & Carbon Fiber - 23.5k miles

12K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  Fasteddy91 
#1 ·
Hi All -

Debating the sale of my prized possession since it hasn't been getting much use lately.

Haven't had time to research the market and determine an asking price just yet - but wanted to get the post up for now in the meantime to determine the level of interest.

Here are the details:
  • 2014 Audi R8 V10 Gated Manual
  • 23,5xx Miles
  • Fidelity Warranty through 2024
  • Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating
  • Capristo Valved Exhaust (have original as well)
  • Stock wheels painted black @ Audi dealership
  • Tint
  • No issues/accidents
  • Front two tires are ready to be replaced
  • Repainted front bonnet due to a small dent/chip from a pebble on highway
  • I am the first and second owner on the Carfax. Leased and then bought the car at lease end.
  • All services performed at local Audi dealership
  • Never been modified beyond what is listed above

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi r8 Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design White
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Audi r8
Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system Vehicle Car Rim
Helmet Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Car
Car Vehicle Vehicle door Bumper Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Speedometer Gauge
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Audi r8
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Audi r8

See less See more
#5 ·
If you are looking for pricing I have been scraping the internet for about a year now

#6 ·
just sold my prized Ford F450 dually for the same reason... now looking to buy one of these.

I'm not really looking for white, but I do have a question you put in my mind with your post...

What was the cost to buy after you leased it (don't have to give numbers, a percent is fine) and would you do it again the same way...lease then buy?

The reason I'm asking is I was wondering which way is more expensive, to buy outright from the start or to lease then buy at end of lease? Just curious.

I drove a 2015 V8 yesterday and it was a BLAST and now I want to drive a V10 to see if I can tell a difference...did you drive both before you bought? If so what was the differences other than numerical power... what i mean is what were the felt differences?

Hi All -

Debating the sale of my prized possession since it hasn't been getting much use lately.

Haven't had time to research the market and determine an asking price just yet - but wanted to get the post up for now in the meantime to determine the level of interest.

Here are the details:
  • 2014 Audi R8 V10 Gated Manual
  • 23,5xx Miles
  • Fidelity Warranty through 2024
  • Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating
  • Capristo Valved Exhaust (have original as well)
  • Stock wheels painted black @ Audi dealership
  • Tint
  • No issues/accidents
  • Front two tires are ready to be replaced
  • Repainted front bonnet due to a small dent/chip from a pebble on highway
  • I am the first and second owner on the Carfax. Leased and then bought the car at lease end.
  • All services performed at local Audi dealership
  • Never been modified beyond what is listed above

View attachment 256423 View attachment 256424 View attachment 256425 View attachment 256426 View attachment 256427 View attachment 256428 View attachment 256429 View attachment 256430 View attachment 256431

#10 ·
A gated V10 manual for sale!!!! Eat up, kids!

Reactions: hamannperformance
#14 ·
Hey Everyone - appreciate all the replies. I have been flooded with interest as stated above. Full disclosure - my time is limited to dedicate to this at the moment - however, I can say based on the offers I have received thus far that if/when the car sells it will likely be sold in the mid 100s. Not trying to lead anyone on - just basing this on the offers I am getting. Please continue to send in your offers and I will get back to the PMs as soon as I can. Keeping all communications on this platform at the moment to stay organized. Thanks for your understanding and stay safe!

#15 ·
Wow....Definately a beautiful car. Gated will command extra funds but at the end of the day it still has 23k miles and its not "rare". If someone is willing to give you mid 100's, I would put everything down and make that sale happen. Unless someone has the idea that money is no object, I can't imagine throwing an extra 30-40k over its actual value but thats the beauty of capitalism....Get it sold before the offer walks...

#16 ·
A facelift gated manual v10 is indeed quite rare, and there have been numerous posts within the last year from people looking for that exact spec. 23k miles is nothing for an r8. This car could easily pull $120k if he’s patient, especially given how well-optioned it is.

Reactions: Sakepwr
#19 ·
So crazy! A year ago, I could've bought a gated V10 Plus facelift Gen 1 for $120k. I'm scared to even find out what they go for now!

#34 ·
You won't find a nice V10 gated for under 120,00K anymore, unless it's high miles or abused or something of the like.....

#36 ·
Just an FYI, that car at CNC Exotics is long gone. I was there two Sat. ago (the 21st) and it was gone then.

Reactions: Stick_Shift_Nick
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.