Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is the Artisan Spirits LB Carbon Fiber Rear Wing for the gen1 R8.

This unit is the carbon fiber version which retails for $3900 new. This is obviously used, and has been painted Jet Blue Metallic by a local shop. It matches the car very well, but unless you have jet blue metallic, you will end up wanting to repaint it, or stripped to the original carbon fiber. It fits 08-12 (pre-facelift) Coupe Audi R8 vehicles. New, it can be found here: http://artisanspiritsus.com/gallery/audi_r8/rear.html

A 3D printed bracket was created in order to mount the rear camera, and it worked flawlessly!

I'm selling just because it wasn't the look for me. I reinstalled the OEM spoiler and may try something else eventually. It is very easy to install this wing!

Asking Price:
$1500 OBO

I am located in Akron, OH area. If you are local-ish, I can deliver it, and even help you install it, if you'd like. If not, shipping will be at buyers expense.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Thank you! Those are the Lamborghini KARI wheels, which I believe came standard on the 580-2. Glad you like 'em!
I was just thinking the same thing. They're sharp!
On the paint-strip, I would say yes, since you asked. Your car is a beautiful color, but it's not common and someone wanting it with that color is rather unlikely. Whereas the carbon fiber is all good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, this wing is a fixed body wing. The motor that lifts the factory wing is disabled under it. This wing replaces both the wing itself, and the rear body section above the license plate (where the audi logo is).

·
Registered
14 Posts
No, this wing is a fixed body wing. The motor that lifts the factory wing is disabled under it. This wing replaces both the wing itself, and the rear body section above the license plate (where the audi logo is).
Ahh I see I see so disabled the factory is there any error pop up on the dash ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts