Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 V8 M/T Carbon Wingback
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!

Not new to the forum (I've been reading 1,5+ years and own a '07 V8 for 1+ year now), but I'm not that active online and never took the time to register - sorry guys... But I do have some tips and tricks, and will share some next couple of months.

I have new M12 ball joints for sale - as you probably know, these are not available anymore, and unfortunately an M14 2009+ conversion ($ - rear, $ - front) is necessary when only your ball joints are worn out.

Easy to replace, about 3 hours rear (6x) and 2 hours front (4x). With these new ball joints, you save about $ - .

Happy to help and answer any of your questions.

$ - fixed, worldwide shipment (I'm based out of Europe, The Netherlands). More pics available, contact via App or Teams possible of course.

Br, Rob

SOLD // I'll inform you guys later again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi!

Not new to the forum (I've been reading 1,5+ years and own a '07 V8 for 1+ year now), but I'm not that active online and never took the time to register - sorry guys... But I do have some tips and tricks, and will share some next couple of months.

I have new M12 ball joints for sale - as you probably know, these are not available anymore, and unfortunately an M14 2009+ conversion ($ 5,500 rear, $ 3,000 front) is necessary when only your ball joints are worn out.

Easy to replace, about 3 hours rear (6x) and 2 hours front (4x). With these new ball joints, you save about $ 7,000.

$ 120 fixed, worldwide shipment (I'm based out of Europe, The Netherlands). More pics available, contact via App or Teams possible of course.

Br, Rob View attachment 258350
Hey Rob, I’ll take some. In US. Need payment info. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Wow.. Thanks guys, did not expect this enthusiasm haha.

Canadian Rider texted me first, so pls allow me to get in touch. I'm not a 'trader' so limited stock (6x), but happy to share more intel once I've sold my own.. :)

Br Rob

Camera accessory Audio equipment Engineering Cylinder Wood
Camera accessory Audio equipment Engineering Cylinder Wood
Font Rectangle Art Drawing Auto part

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
SOLD // thanks Canadian Rider // since I’m not quite sure whether R8Talk allow or appreciate sharing names if not a paid vendor, please send me a PM if you’d like to learn more. I’m not a re-seller or so, happy to provide honest feedback and learnings.

·
Registered
2008 Manual 4.2l R8
4 Posts
Hi!

I have new M12 ball joints for sale - as you probably know, these are not available anymore, and unfortunately an M14 2009+ conversion ($ - rear, $ - front) is necessary when only your ball joints are worn out.

Easy to replace, about 3 hours rear (6x) and 2 hours front (4x). With these new ball joints, you save about $ - .

$ - fixed, worldwide shipment (I'm based out of Europe, The Netherlands). More pics available, contact via App or Teams possible of course.

Br, Rob

SOLD // I'll inform you guys later again. View attachment 258350
Hi!

Br, Rob

SOLD // I'll inform you guys later again. View attachment 258350
I am interested in a pair :) PM me please

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please note I have SOLD mine, I'm not a reseller.

You can search for Vargalant / VPS in Slovenia for new ball joints. I have good experience with them, good communication and received the ball joints only 2 days after payment (shipped within EU)....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey all, check my post here about getting them from Vargalant. I'm not connected to anyone selling anything, but I think this will get you going with what you need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts