Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are some pictures my freind took of my car at his shop, these some before tint and one after :D

[/URL][/IMG]

and this one was taken after the tint, its huper optik ceramic 60 all around :D

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Looks very mean with the black tint and wheels - good stuff :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
How did you get the black wheels? They are nice~~~~

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did you get the black wheels? They are nice~~~~
I had my dealer paint them for me, there realy not black but a very dark graphite color, they match the carbon fiber realy well too :D, Ill try to find out the color code for u

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
hey Biggie. If you're in the UK how did you get the windows tinted? I want to get mine done but the research I've done says the new laws in place pretty much prevent it and have penalties for anyone doing the work. I'm London area. My girlfriend is in Cardiff though so maybe we could do a tandem drive some time if I'm over that way. Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey Biggie. If you're in the UK how did you get the windows tinted? I want to get mine done but the research I've done says the new laws in place pretty much prevent it and have penalties for anyone doing the work. I'm London area. My girlfriend is in Cardiff though so maybe we could do a tandem drive some time if I'm over that way. Mike
sorry mike Im from Kuwait, but I do frequent london quite often I love it there maybe we could do that drive there this summer, Im planning on taking the R8 with me :D

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
There are plenty of us now. Do you Lightnin', still have yours? :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lord Vader your car has arrived.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."

-Nigel Tufnel
Could have gone with black badges or black gas door or black ring around the grill or even painted the center hub of the brakes.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
I had my dealer paint them for me, there realy not black but a very dark graphite color, they match the carbon fiber realy well too :D, Ill try to find out the color code for u
That is one mean looking beast for sure. I love the wheels and I was going to ask if they were the titanium finish option but you have answered it already (they looked too dark for that).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts