1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Strange indeed. Guessing its from a previously owned Lamborghini .

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Cattle breeder?

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I just traded in my Blue Lambo for this, going to keep plate though :)

Reactions: Milo and Cilent1R8

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
That is stunning. Lovely colour too.

Reactions: RS4Cab

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was between this and a R8 Spyder Performance. Couldnt find anything on lots I liked and didnt want to wait months with ordering. Then saw this car at local Ferrari dealership and fell in love with color, calleds Blu Etettrico, some multi layer paint that costs around $30k. I would never pay that much for a color but car is used so it's first owner who got nailed. Car was purchased in August and traded in in Oct, has 260 miles on it

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
What a terrific looking car, congratulations.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congrats! I was just over at Central Ferrari in NJ today. Been looking at 458's. They had some gorgeous 488's there.
I'm very much on the fence right now. Was tempted to trade my R8 for a 458 Coupe (Red with Tan) - has 4K miles and comes with 2yr CPO (maintenance and service included). :unsure:

Please keep us posted on how your experience is!

·
Registered
206 Posts
What dealer I want your supercharger off your old car.... hahah Nice buy one of the only cars I would trade my R8 for.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I love it. I would have chosen this over the R8 Spyder easily.

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What dealer I want your supercharger off your old car.... hahah Nice buy one of the only cars I would trade my R8 for.
Ferrari of New England, they are offering it to my friend for free if he pays the labor to remove it

·
Registered
164 Posts
First owner bought from new and only put 260 miles on it?! Did he buy it in order to qualify for a more special Ferrari?

That blue looks superb! I would pick that over red for my (hypothetical) future Ferrari any day of the week!

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Congratulations, Scott - love the color!

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. The owner is an older guy who is a good customer of theirs . I guess he had an 812 Superfast on order that was going to take a long time so he also ordered this car. Then the 812 ended up coming in early and the 488 was late so he decided to keep just the 812. His loss was my gain

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And of course I have already started modding. Changed the paddles to extended carbon fiber ones. One of my big gripes about the R8 is tiny paddles, while the 488 are bigger werent quite as long as my Huracans.

Reactions: Plumb

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats on the 488. Love that shade of blue...kind of similar to sepang in the pics. A friend of mine has a corsa blue 488 which is a bit of a lighter shade of blue. I like the blue on the steering wheel. More interior pics please!

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was going to pass on this car because of interior, I have always had black and this was very different for me. Decided to shake things up and go for it and it's now growing on me. The blue and orange stripes look good and in person the seats are a bit darker than they look in pictures. Also these are the race option seats with carbon fiber base and backing, first race seats I have sat in that are actually pretty comfortable and i fit well

1 - 20 of 27 Posts